The Thing With Feathers - on hiatus

The Thing With Feathers was originally written in 2008 for BatbLand's April 12th Celebration - Of Love and Hope, before Iron Behind the Velvet was  begun, and so before some avenues of the story arc were conceived and taken. As written, its flash-forwardness doesn't quite mesh with where the arc is going now, and it doesn't feel natural or matching in style or depth to stories coming after its perceived place in the timeline. After some deliberation, I've decided to withdraw it for the time being. It needs a thorough rewriting.

For that matter, I think I Carry Your Heart needs another rewrite as well. Actually, all the stories could use a working over, but that's a task for another day.

I'll leave the graphic up, as a promise it is on my list of things to do.

Thank you for reading these stories. It matters, and I'm so very grateful.

Carole

0 comments: