WFOL 2015 Treasure Hunt - Still Looking For That Mug Of Beer



So, Devin, what's next? What will you do with your art, your new skills?


Well, I was worried about stepping on William's toes, but maybe that won't be a problem. See, I was thinking ... the waters down here are so pure ... I want to set up a brewery. I have a name for it already. Three Gouges.


Ouch.



Oh, don't feel bad, Vincent. Remember those very interesting women I mentioned meeting? Trust me, the scars garner some ... fond attentions. I'm glad for 'em. The name's a winner ... in more ways than one. I just need to get Father's okay. You think there's a place for me?




North of here, beneath the Bronx, below Van Cortlandt Park ... 
are some magnificent chambers. The lands are still wild, the waters rushing. The life there, the community, seems ... freer somehow.  You'd like it, I think.




The northern tunnels? We went there on the sneak from Father, just kids the last time we ... Well, it's been a while. I'd like to go back, take a look. How about a tour?