Musical Accompaniment ~ Sigh

AZLadyWolf suggested I listen to a violinist - David Garrett. Here's he's playing Albinoni's Adagio, one of the classical pieces Catherine and Vincent hear under the bandshell in I Carry Your Heart. It's a beautiful version, and, ummm, so is he. He makes classical music extra-pleasant to watch.  :-D



And another - Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major - 3rd movement. I think he and Tommy Emmanuel should team up (for a concert very, very near me), except I might need resuscitation.

 

4 comments:

OKGoode said...

Well, all I can say to that is: Less landscape, less audience, more close-ups of David! Thank you for sharing him with us, Carole!

Anonymous said...

ITA with you, Laura. Totally. Agree. :-D

brit said...

Lovely! Thank you sharing Carole. ^_^

RomanticOne said...

Oh my gosh! I love classical music but usually listen mostly to piano. The violin is most definitely going to be added after this. Thanks so much for sharing.