Chapter #60 of Iron Behind the Velvet is up. (9/1)

The latest chapter is posted at last. What a distraction an emergency room visit is! (Not me, but my husband, T.) I only had a root canal last week. He had a whole bunch of stitches. Enough of all that!

Here's Chapter 60 - This Moment, Yearning and Thoughtful. It's kind of a "housekeeping' chapter - in more ways than one. :-)

I have quite a bit more written on the next chapter already. If we can stay out of doctor's offices, I might get the next chapter finished before too awful long. Cross your fingers for us!

Thank you so much for reading. I'm so grateful for you.

Carole


2 comments:

Mamacrow said...

Hope you stay hale and whole! (and are able to write lots, and lots...). :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mamacrow. Since then, we've been able to keep it 'twixt the ditches. :-D

Carole