Iron Behind the Velvet - Chapter 65 Redux (sort of)

Chapter 65  – Beyond All Seeable Proof, or Hearable Hum – needs a bit of explanation.

It will seem somewhat familiar, but I promise, there's new material in it, some subtle foreshadowings, and abut 2400 words added to what was, in essence, its outline when it went up at the end of Chapter 64.

I knew the Christmas holidays and WFOL preparation would keep me from finishing another chapter until well after the celebrations. I didn't want to leave Vincent on the bridge in anguish, or leave the answer to Flynn's fate - alive or dead - hanging for so long.

So I went on after Chapter 64 should have ended - with scenes not filled out enough - just a skeleton of the coming chapter really. And so, Chapter 65 is cut off from 64, and now as it should have been - more layered, with more action, more movement - though typically slow, I know.

It's been a really long time since Chapter 64 - several months - and I apologize for that. I hope to go uninterrupted until I finish the story now.

Click HERE for Chapter 64 - to refresh your memory or scroll to the new end to see where the chapter should have broken.Then - and there - get the link to Chapter 65

Or Click HERE to go straight to Chapter 65, if you don't want to fool with looking back.


Thanks for reading, for understanding, and, always, for your patience.

Carole


0 comments: