Beauty and the Beast Convention 2014 - in Minneapolis-St. Paul!

NOTE: if you're looking for information about the current year's convention, please go to www.batbland.com. You'll find all you need to know there! 



You know you want to come. Some truly incredible things happen at BatB conventions. Everyone should attend  at least one, but I have to warn you, they're addicting. :-)

All the pertinent information about the convention - registration, the hotel, the charity, guests, and guidelines for the hard copy conzine - can be found  HERE on batbland.com

I'm going, and I'd sure like to see you again, or meet you in person at last.

NOW: about that conzine.

There aren't many hard copy zines produced these days, but the annual conzine is one of them. Any and all who've got a story to tell, *a moment* to illustrate, a poem singing to be shared, please consider contributing to this next year's conzine. I'm the editor this year - my first time creating a hard copy zine. I can't wait to see what all you have in your minds and hearts.

I do have small gifts for those who send in their submissions earlier than the deadline.

The guidelines for submissions are on the convention website linked above. If you have any questions, let me know. And if you think you'll be contributing, let me know that, too. It would help me plan out the pages and allow us to begin negotiating the printing costs.

Here's that all-inclusive web link again: 2014 Convention

And HERE are the conzine guidelines

0 comments: